Sunday 3 July 2016

Tidying up

Another cold night and morning followed by a warm sunny day. I spent another two hours in the store room today. Most of the easy decisions have been made. Now comes the hard part,....... Sorting through all those random bits and pieces which are hard to classify. This is when I usually lose interest and walk away! I'll have to make myself work at it in smaller time periods and intersperse it with some sewing as a reward. Took down the curtains and washed them. They'll need a second day on the line. One day is just not enough in this weather. Very basic housework done! I thought I'd make chicken and leek pie. I had it at a friend's two weeks ago. Cooking, cooking, cooking, uh oh! Suddenly it was burned to crisp! Not exactly sure how I did that! But I did an excellent job of burning it tho! Thank goodness for frozen beer battered chips I say! Two years ago I arrived in Coventry. Totally exhausted and overwhelmed! Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment