Friday 1 July 2016

My First Post

Hi there, I'm a retired sixty something, Teacher simply living an ordinary life in New South Wales Australia. I love to make quilts! Traditional, modern, pictorial, appliqué, bright, subtle, scrappy, large, small, black, white, grey.....! You name it........ I admire it and have probably tried it. I also knit, crochet and embroider by both hand and machine. I make cards and I've recently learned how to make soap and jam. I'm not a brilliant cook, but do create basic, nourishing home cooked meals from scratch. i love reading and am a romantic at heart. I'm not sure where this blog is going, so, I guess it will just grow like Topsy. I'll share memories, crafts, tutorials, successes and failures, rants, jokes and stories. All the normal topics which appear while simply living in the wonderful land of Oz.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on start of this blog. I have seen your quilting work and it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete