Monday 4 July 2016

4th July

American Independence Day. In Australia we still don't know who's going to be running our country! Today was a bleak winters day. Not conducive to outdoor activity at all. No work in the store room today. I spent time in my sewing room working on my second ripple blanket. I'm using another of Lucy's colour sequences and a different colour combination to any of hers. I hope it works out. I also cut some 61/2" strips of tone on tone rainbow colours which coordinate with the batiks I cut last week. I'm making a queen sized quilt for a friend in the 'Plus' sign design. I think they should work well together. Let's see if I can add a photo here. Mmmmmmmm! No photo! Sad face! Two years ago I arrived in Coventry and spent the day with my daughter. We visited Coventry Cathedral and saw Lady Godiva on her horse. We then headed off to Kenilworth to stay in a B&B as she was between houses. I met her new boyfriend. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment