Saturday 29 April 2017

Springwood Quilt Show

Off to Springwood in the Blue Mountains for their Annual Quilt Show tomorrow. I hope it's not too cold! I was away Last year and missed it. The local ladies work very hard for this show. It always has a great display of locally made quilts. A variety of Quilt Shops come to show their new supplies and tempt fabric addicts to add to their stashes! I will meet my Partner in Crime there for a light lunch. Then a trip around the display to gain some inspiration and motivation. Have a great Sunday. Cheers Emmbee 💜

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are in for a lovely day. Enjoy.

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kyle. I haven't been to a show for quite a while. This one is just the right size, so it should be enjoyable.

      Delete
  2. Emmbee, you should take some photos and put them on your blog. Easy peasy! Have a lovely time and enjoy your lunch. It is lovely to catch up with friends for lunch. One of the joys of being retired :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chel. I have the photos. I now have to try....again!

      Delete
  3. I love quilt shows. Hope you have a lovely time Emmbee. Like Chel said please post several photos if possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nil. As I said to Chel, I'll try.

      Delete
  4. شركة التميز المثالي للخدمات المنزلية وتنظيف المنازل والشقق والفلل بالدمام والخبر والقطيف والجبيل
    قسم خاص المجاري بالضغط ومكافحة الحشرات وتنظيف للمجالس والسجاد والموكيت وتنظيف الخزانات
    نقدم افضل الخدمات المنزلية بالمنطق الشرقية 0551844053

    شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
    شركة تنظيف سجاد بالجبيل
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
    شركة تركيب وصيانة الكهرباء بالدمام والخبر
    شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيل

    ReplyDelete